Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Revenge is a sweet thing

Last Saturday I went to the local Vietnamese nail parlor to have my eyebrows and upper lip waxed. This is one of those chores that women endure on an approximately monthly basis. Now this time I got somebody who hadn't performed this particular ritual on me before. The woman must have still been holding a grudge from the Vietnam War. I say this because she took a bit more time, a second or so, than necessary when pulling the strips off of my eyebrows.  When I peeked out of one eye I swear I saw a sinister grin hidden between her lips as my eyelid stretched and my teeth gritted with pain. Then, she plucked the stragglers at particularly glacial pace as she giggled with pleasure. Well, I guess it made her day. I was in considerable discomfort the remainder of the day.

I was at Hooters for lunch the other day and as I observed all the old men staring at the young college girls breasts in their skimpy tops, I wondered what kind of business could I start that exploited beautiful young girls. Then it struck me, an all female oil and lube joint. Sure, guys could be in the pits but young scantily clad girls in high heels could check the customers in and wash their cars...hmmmm....just an idea. 




No comments: