Saturday, October 06, 2007

HOOSIER....daddy?

My mother was from Bloomington, Indiana...home of Indiana University. My dad and several aunts, uncles and other relatives attended IU. But, other than a great uncles and aunts and second cousins....I have no more living relatives in Bloomington, IN. All of my extended family that read this blog are from nothern Indiana...outside Chicago...just saying....I know.

Back to more important things. My Cubbies are frustating the Casa de Florida de Reeder these days. Rich Hill goes tonight at 6PM in a must win for the boys in blue at Wrigley Field. Forget the damn curses and the scape"goats"....just win the damn game! The big three need to start hitting (Soriano, Lee and Ramirez) or the Cubbies are doomed and us fans will have to fall into the all too familiar "wait until next year" mode. Speaking of Cubs. Everyone knows what a big Steve Stone fan I am. I was extremely disappointed when he "left" WGN in the Dusty Baker era. I read his blog which he updates weekly. You can see it at http://www.stevestone.com/ . But, lately....I gotta tell ya, he sounds more like a bitter old man that a critical analyst. Read for yourself and let me know what you think. I usually agree with most of what he says...

Hokies against the Clemson Tigers at the same time today...what is a girl to do!




No comments: