Monday, October 22, 2007

Core THIS Bit@*

I started seeing a personal trainer. I met with her last friday and discussed my goals and we started my workouts today. Now, let me tell you...this trainer (her name is Christie) is a petite pretty blond who is all muscle and a real good motivator. She isn't intimidating and really quite sweet.

However, 15 minutes into my workout SHE LOOKED LIKE THIS!!

Christie (a.k.a. Witch Hazel) is smiling because she gets some sort of demented pleasure watching someone do squats until they are about to pass out and leg lifts until your shaking so much you look like a parkinson's patient. Allthewhile, she is repeating "we must work on your core.....we must work on your core..." WTF! I got your core....Arrgghh
Susan finally got a new (used) car. I think she got tired of the duck tape holding up her fender (I thought I applied it quite well, actually). She got a Nissan Altima 3.2 V6. It is neat AND practical. It even has tiptronic shifting, if you so desire. Of course she was getting nervous when I drove it and was fooling around with the shifter, the Bose stereo and the Sun roof all at once....she has no sense of adventure!
If I don't die tomorrow after my workout with Christie...I'll write more. If you don't hear from me, please call the police...I think she is trying to kill me.





No comments: