Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Lot Going On


Wow...so much going on in my life. I'm finishing up my paper, with all of Dad's edits. Thanks Dad for your help!! I was disappointed to see that you did your mark ups in black pen and not the dreaded red...argh. Graduation is set for the 17th, same day as Mitchell and Dad's birthday...can you believe little Champ is going to be NINE!!!!!

Susan is going back to school, finally....she is taking a math class to start. She took a placement test and we studied for it all weekend. It was funny. Neither of us has done algebra in a long time so we were like dumb and dumber...X2+y3-(-6y)=y3X2...or something like that...teehee.

Also am closing on my new house on the 30th...pictures to come. It will be nice for Cindy to have a yard and for Susan and I to have some space. I love her and all....but jeez....and the cat's need their own domicile too...I keep trying to push butternut out the window with the broken screen but that damn cat is too fat to flop. The other day I threw a plastic bag in Susan's room and told the cats to crawl in it...one actually obliged (see picture above), but to my dismay Susan came in and cut a hole in it so she could breathe...almost got away with it....

Work has been swamped as well, not the usual holiday slow downs. So, I've been too busy to post.

A and I went to the Brevard Community College men's basketball game last night after having a few (wink) cocktails. They were playing a team(Central FL CC) that has a recruit going my alma matter next year, GMU. He looked awesome and it was a good game. Thanks to the Creighton coach and the Daytona CC coach (go KState), who we sat near, for their explanation of some calls and the conversation. Nice guys....

H, I'm going to call Patrick....I swear.

L, keep your head up.....he sounds just like JE....not worth your time.

No comments: