Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good Short Film...traveling much?

To the left I posted a short film from about 6 years ago. It is about 20 minutes long and is really good. Robert Downey Jr. is hilarious. It also has Tim Roth (my favorite), Amanda Peet and Zoey somethingerother (sorry, can't think of it). You can watch it from this site or for better/bigger picture click the "Get link" or this.

I’ve been super busy. I have some trips in the near future, LA, Chicago and DC...not necessarily in that order. Little bit of business and pleasure. Maybe Atlanta too but I’m not sure yet.

Things around the house are quiet. The weather is warming up to the usual unbearable temperatures of a Florida summer. The Cubs are stinking up the windy city…at least their bullpen is anyway. I keep waiting for Lou to throw a hissy fit on the field but he has disappointed me so far...more later.

Talked to my old friend Mickey for a few hours last weekend. He is doing well. His four kids (which he promised to send pictures but he didn't...Mickey, I know you are reading this...!!) are doing well as is his wife Angie. Unfortunately he will be heading back to Iraq or Afghanistan in the near future for another tour. I gave him my usual dose of liberal shit for getting back into the Marine Corps reserves...but not too much. I told him he is getting to old to "play war" anymore. Seriously, keep your head down Mickey and come back in more or less one piece. It was great catching up with you.

...so is a person's human nature basically good with some evil tendencies or the opposite? Calvin or Hobbes? This was the topic of discussion last night. What do you think?

No comments: