Sunday, October 12, 2008

Surviving LA LA Land

I spent the week out in LA on "business". I put Business in quotes because I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to. But, we did get to Huntington Beach, Marina Del Ray, Venice Beach and Rodeo Drive etc. We even went to see a live taping of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at CBS Studios (who is damn hilarious, if you can decipher his scottish accent). His guest was Russell Crowe, so double bonus...Russel is shorter than I  thought but still a damn hottie. Here are some pics of the trip.
                                                                    

Also, Barry's friend Mark (McCain lobbyist) got outed and made Doonesbury (big time). I'm an Obama fan but I absolutely to NOT support any group "outing" an individual for a so called "greater good". Those who do this become the very people they loathe (Nazis, dictators...etc.). 
I got really sick while there. Nothing better than flying the red-eye back from LA with a head cold and sore throat. At least I got to watch movies on my Iphone. My Iphone ROCKS!

1 comment:

Pennyfeather said...

OK, see what you started! I accepted your facebook friend request and it has lead to my spending the better part of the DAY catching up on your life via your blog! I'm telling you, facebook is evil.

Actually, it was a trip. You have a really cool life!

Diane from the 8th Grade